- Co-founded and lead global online UX design firm ranked #161 in the Inc. 500
- Projekt202 UI/software consulting services board member
- 20 years technology experience with Nokia, Frito-Lay, Expedia, Teleflora, Pier 1, Chesapeake Energy
- Worked for Ernst & Young and Sapient after earning a BBA in Management Information Systems from the University of Texas at Austin
- Digital Marketing Advisor specializing in Latin American markets
- Head of Hispanic content & publishers at Flipboard, Inc.
- Author of 2 books: Latino Link: Building Brands; E-X-I-T-O
- Previously: Time Warner; ContentWeb (now PulsePoint); Director or Digital Marketing of Acento Advertising
- Writes for Fox News Latino
- Served as Senior VP at Cyber Group
- More than 20 years of security experience from McAfee, PGP and Ideology, where he built a world-class SAAS and Cloud Security Services team from the ground up and was the driving force behind IT infrastructure, security and application development.
- Worked at Dell on cloud security, where he was awarded the Dell Innovation Award for Security for his work with the Dell Data Protection I Cloud Edition.
- Spent 14 years with PepsiCo, most recently as the SVP of PepsiCo Multicultural Sales and Marketing.
- Served as PepsiCo Vice President of Technology and Vice President of Global IT Strategy where she directed the PepsiCo Technology
organization and was instrumental in creating the first PepsiCo Shared Services.
- Named one of the Top 50 Hispanic Women in Business by Hispanic Business Magazine and one of the Top 50 Women in Grocery by Progressive Grocer.
- Served on the Board of the Network of Executive Women (NEW), chaired the Corporate Advisory Board for Latina Style, and was a member of the Advisory Board for the National Council of La Raza.